Although fall officially began last week I don’t think I’ve yet welcomed it here on the blog!
I’ve never disliked the fall season but neither have I been particularly interested in the fall season. I think that’s because I’ve always seen fall as a segue into winter, a season which I dread.
It’s funny that I don’t like cold weather and I’m living in a part of Japan known for its cold winters… It’s already cool and windy here but the weather is still beautiful.
I find myself enjoying fall a little more this year and the golden sunshine and cool crisp air during my early morning runs makes my heart happy.
This weather is gorgeous and thank God for it.
1. What is your favorite book?
The Bible! This may sound cliche but it’s true. The Bible has such encouraging, inspiring messages seemingly written just for me! It’s filled with beautiful stories of Jesus and not-so-beautiful stories of people from which I can learn tons. I’m so happy that God has left us His written word and I’m asking Him to help me to live my life by them.
2. Who is your best friend?
Hands down my sister!!!! She is amazing and just thinking about her right now makes me want to fly to America and give her a nice big squeeze! We’re practically twins and have done almost everything together. I’m so grateful for her ❤
3. What is your favorite sugary food?
I don’t really like sugary foods at all. My sweetener of choice is honey. I LOVE honey and eat it (with other things of course) as often as I possibly can. When I’m tempted to drink the entire bottle down I try to remember Proverbs 25:26 😀
Do you like honey? Don’t eat too much, or it will make you sick! -Proverbs 25:16 (NLT)
4. What is your favorite salty food?
Hmmm…salty food… I’d probably say pita chips. They are quite tasty!!
5. Describe a typical day in your life.
6. What are qualities you look for in a husband or a wife?
Marriage seems far off in my future right now so I don’t give much consideration to qualities I’d look for in a husband. But since you asked I’d probably say driven and motivated are some qualities I appreciate.
7. Greatest Strength? Greatest weakness?
I’m not sure whether see are the greatest but one of my strengths are being a strong time manager and one of my weakness is not trusting God enough.
8. Almond butter or peanut butter cashew butter?
Ugh, this is a hard one. I love ALL nut butters so I can’t quite decide.
9. Type of travel you prefer (road, car, bus, plane, submarine, ship.)
10. Why do you like reading blogs?
Many blogs are inspiring and have been instrumental in my journey to recovery. I enjoy reading others perspectives and gaining lessons from others thoughts. Also, blog recipes are awesome and I cook off of blog way more often than out of cookbooks. 🙂
11. What are some foods you didn’t used to like but you like now?
Wow there are so many! I think I’ve really broadened my horizons in the category of food. One food I used to greatly dislike were oranges but I enjoy them now.
What’s your favorite thing about fall? Do you have a favorite fall food? Why do you like reading blogs?
Erin, feel free to answer these questions in a post, then create your own questions to share with another blogger to spread some blogger love!
1. What’s your favorite holiday?
2. What inspired you to start blogging?
3. Which do you like better: fruits or vegetables?
4. What’s your favorite season?
5. What are you most thankful for?
6. What is your dream vacation?
7. What is your favorite quote?
8. What makes you smile when your having a bad day?
9. What is your favorite animal?
10. Would you prefer to live in the mountains or by the beach?
11. What inspires you the most?